Friday, September 12, 2008

my im(i-m-)perfect life

I know no ones life is perfect,for this world is far from being utopian. But sometimes life tests us a bit too much,to see if we bend under the pressure or snap into two...
why is there a nagging voice within me, always asking me to do the "perfect" thing...why cant i sit back and let someone take over...? why do we have to face so many forks in our life...? Especially ones where the choice is hard to make, and even more particularly the ones where you are forced into a path where your heart doesnt want to go, but ur mind directs your legs to trod on...?
life is never perfect...then why am i trying to make it perfect...?
have I told you, im a true Saggitarian...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

talkin of sagis' me is one too :)... as for the path-not-trodden... i came across this nice quote...

"I guess you guys all know me by now.
I have the following words of advice for all students:
"Don't spend your life running after money. You really don't need a lot to be happy.
Instead, spend your life looking for cool and meaningful things to do.
Seek self-understanding. Understand what you're good at and what you like doing....
and keep doing it.
Do this thought experiment often: suppose you are told that you only have one year to
live, how would you live you life?"
My answer: I will not do anything different from what I am doing now. :-)"

this is wat one of the profs here put up in one of the interest groups he heads...

so use ur intellect to ctrl ur heart and ur legs will find their path... hope i make some sense :(

g3 said...

yea..what u said or rather your prof said is very very true...very rarely do i stop to think about what i am doing...but when i do, it feels good to know im doing what i like :)