Saturday, May 17, 2008

my birth into the surreal world

We perform our worst sins in the name of our enemies. Charles Dickens' thoughts. Not mine.
We sin for the people we love. My thoughts. You may beg to differ.

Heyy people. My name is Gayatri. Till a year back, i was a birdie sitting cozily in my nest. Then all of a sudden,one day i was pushed out of my nest, was forced to flutter open my wings and fly. Ive been haunting the skies since then, and it has been haunting me back. As i rummage around,not knowing what i search for, as i fly towards the endless horizon in search of my destiny, I record my experiences, thoughts and random scribblings here.

A little about myself. Im a Btech student at IIT Kharagpur. I've successfully finished my first year at college( Ive finally lost the tittle of a facchhi ) and I'm spending my holidays(unfortunately 2.5 months long! :( ) in Muscat, Oman. Unfortunate 'coz Im not in Chennai,which is my second home, where I've spent most of my prized teenage years with my priceless friends. Guess the other facets of my life will come into view with further posts.

Now that the introduction has been put behind us, hope to move into interesting thoughts with my next post.
Till then,
adios!

1 comment:

vasudha said...

wow!! mindblowing usage of expressions...leaves me well into the shadows :(...really gr8!! do keep on writing...looking fwd to reading ur other posts :)

with best wishes,
one of ur priceless friends ;).